[Debconf-team] Please proofread/correct the call for registration/papers

Hi,

The title says it all. Please go to:

http://whiteboard.debian.net/DC12_call_for_registration.wb

Focus on the following things, but don't limit to them:

  + Please check that dates make sense! I'm posting this based on the
    following assumptions:
    - The mail is to be sent before April 15
    - We will allow registration for no less than one month for fully
      sponsored accomodation/food, as well as for the possibility of
      travel sponsorship. Right now, both dates are set at May 15, but
      I think that accomodation/food could be at least extended to May
      31. Of course, we can later extend the periods, but it's
      something we always try to avoid.
    - We should aim at having the travel sponsorship list finished no
      less than a month before DebConf. Yes, we have no money. Forget
      about it for now.
  + No information is left out
    - Right now I have not yet included AFAICT the SkyTeam information
      provided by Jimmy Kaplowitz. That should be included before the
      "Travel Sponsorship" section.
  + Validate this mixture of en_DE and en_MX as valid English.

The intention is to send this mail right after tomorrow's meeting. Oh,
right, we have a meeting tomorrow, I'll remind you all in a second
mail :)