Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf 12 sponsorship brochure and sponsors levels

We should try to add to the sponsorship brochure:

- A page with some of a few of the "my greatest achievement at
DebConf" comments that MadameZou has collected.

- A note on "other ways to give to Debian", e.g. money not earmarked
for DebConf, that we sometimes want servers, etc.  Rather than listing
all the individual Debian contacts, we should just suggest that they
contact the sponsorship team if they want to discuss any of that
further.  This could be for companies who think "giving to a
conference" is wrong for them, or for ones who want to help DebConf
and also in other ways.

(And we should probably make try to mention in even more places in the
document that we're not asking for money just to make a nice event for
people, but because it genuinely helps Debian beyond the conference
period....)

--
Moray