Re: [Debconf-team] dc13 venue announcement? (was: [Publicity-commits] r3231 - /dpn/en/current/index.wml)

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 11:56:11 +0100, Gaudenz Steinlin <gaudenz@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi
>
> On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 12:52:07 +0100, Francesca Ciceri <madamezou@debian.org> wrote:
> > [ debconf-team lists cc-ed, please keep the discussion on
> > debian-publicity]
>
> OK, I just reread the thread on debian-publicity. I think for the
> organizing team it would be easier if these discussion could be on
> debian-publicity and on either debconf13-ch@lists.debian.net or

This should be debconf13-ch@list.debCONF.net of course.

For the rest I also agree to Lucas points. I don't mind if you mention
Vaumarcus or Le Camp and IMO the dates are fixed if nothing unexpected
happens.

Gaudenz