Re: [Debconf-team] Timeframe for (sponsored) registration and cfp

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 12:57 PM, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
Hi,

On Samstag, 25. Februar 2012, Felix Delattre wrote:
> I think it would be good (if not already late) to start defining the
> dates when to begin registration period (which basically depends on
> Penta being set up) and depending on that the paper submission deadline.
> Further we should have an idea when the registration for travel and
> attendee sponsoring might end.

1. april (or earlier): registration opens

I would prefer to open registration earlier (mid-March?) . June/July is high season in Nicaragua and we should confirm/block hotels early May.

1. june: sponsorship deadlines
1. june: paper submission deadline

?!

cheers,