[Debconf-team] Registration costs

Dear global team.

last year's DebConf had the following fee for professional and corporate
registration:

Professional: 450 Euros or 650 Dollars
Corporate: 1000 Euros or 1400 Dollars

Shall these maintain as they are?

I think, that due to costs for transfer and money exchange it was
justifiable to charge a little bit more on the Dollar site, because
DebConf11 was, as far as I know and read on the website, handled in
Euros. Now we are based in Dollars so it would make sense to charge the
costs on the Euro side.

Don't know where the Euro is going to be. But it was always a bit more
or less then 1.3. So at least we should adjust this. This would not mean
that costs for money exchange are covered but the exchange rate is
somehow more realistic and we'd charge a bit more from all - so I think
it could be fine:

Professional: 650 Dollars or 500 Euros (exchange rate 1.3)
Corporate: 1400 Dollars or 1100 Euros (exchange rate 1.27273)

What do you think? Can we define the costs soon? This would help us to
get the texts ready for registration and payments
(http://debconf12.debconf.org/payments.xhtml - already live :-S ).

Saludos.
Felix