Re: [Debconf-team] Materials for DebConf13 decision meeting

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Latvia/PriorityList

> In addition, if you feel you have changed anything materially in your
> bid, or in the description of your bid on the wiki, in the last few
> weeks, I recommend that you summarise the modifications to the list,
> so that people who read the bids a long time ago notice the changes
> you have made!

On the main bid page we have extended the budget to clearly show the
total costs with the hotel option and with the hostel option, we have
also put some detailed planning into costs for the day trip and for
the formal dinner.

--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius@debian.org