Re: [Debconf-team] DC11 sponsorship levels

Moray Allan dijo [Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 12:07:21AM +0000]:
> and add a message along these lines:
>
> "We also invite sponsors, in addition to their basic sponsorship, to
> sponsor a specific part of the conference.  These are some of the
> opportunities available -- please contact the sponsorship team to
> discuss prices and other details:
>
> Lecture and meeting rooms
> Conference banquet
> Tourist outing
> Attendee travel bursaries
> Sponsored meals for attendees
> Sponsored accommodation for attendees"

Adding to it (better redaction welcome!):

"Sponsorship for each of those items will still get you to the same
sponsorship bracket you would otherwise get for the same money, and is
an extra incentive"   (or maybe adding a... 10% extra to each of the
brackets to prompt potential sponsors to give us that little extra to
get their name more prominent?)