Re: [Debconf-team] Question for DebConf13 Latvia bid: cheaper options

On 25 January 2012 22:46, Aigars Mahinovs <aigarius@gmail.com> wrote:
> Option three would be to try to reprodce the Edinburgh scenario and
> house the people in various hostel arond the primary venue.

I have now received an offer from a group of 4 big hostels that say
that they can house all 300 people in dorms sized from 6 to 16 beds
for an average price of 13 EUR ppn including breakfast. I'd be
pessimistic and say that the cost is likely to be 15€ ppn in the end,
but this is a much more interesting offer and puts this option on the
table.

--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius@debian.org