Re: [Debconf-team] Sorting out the budget

On Tue, Aug 02, 2011 at 04:51:45AM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It is probably time to sort out all the financial transactions we made
> over DebConf.

Ganneff:  Any information about on-site reimbursements would be
great.  As usual, for each transaction, I would like a date, amount,
and where the money goes from and to.

>From what I understand, this would be the withdraw from debian.ch, and
then the cash reimbursements to the select people.

Anyone else: any other global transactions that have occurred ?

Thanks,

- richard