Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf payments

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 09:58:06AM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:
> Is FFIS capable of making direct bank transfers (to Bosnia and
> Herzegovina banks) to pay for some of our hotels?  I had heard that
> FFIS might only able to do reimbursements, not the initial payments,
> but Holger was not sure so I thought I would check.

While we are at it: I've the same questions for the French
transportation company. In the plans, they will be invoicing me
personally, I'll then pay them and ask for reimbursement to FFIS. But as
we're talking of a bit less than 4'300 EUR, I'd very much prefer to have
to pay out of my pocket (although I *could* do that if there is no other
option).

I'd like to know if the above if possible in two different situations:
1) doing the direct payment assuming an invoice to FFIS is emitted; 2)
doing the direct payment assuming an invoice to myself is emitted. I'd
like to know both as I very much doubt that the French transportation
company will be happy/able to emit an invoice to some non-French entity.

As usual: many thanks for your help in dealing with Debian finances,
Cheers.