Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf local budget, 2011-07-10

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 09:27:57AM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:

> Summary
> =======
>
> 150,000€  Income (local spending power)
>
>  80,348€  Hotels
>  34,815€  Food
>   3,000€  Shirts (?)
>      --€  Day Trip
>      --€  Conf Dinner
> --------
> 118,163€  Total expenses
>

> We are doing pretty good here - if we don't spend too much, we should
> easily stay under 150k€.  There should even be money left for DIVA to
> request money from the government for their costs.
>
> Biggest potential for saving money is paying for just who eats, via
> some scheme.

I should add, just because someone else probably will be confused if I
don't, that we can save 17k€ if food is per day instead of per meal.
But if you want to change that in the budget, get authoritative
information from the hotel rather than just hopes - we should have had
hotel communication by now anyway.

- richard