Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] T-shirts

Hi Bojana,

On Sonntag, 10. Juli 2011, Bojana Borkovic wrote:
> I'm willing to take this task, actually there are few local people who are
> willing to help me (Vedran, Zlatan, Aleksandar,..)

yay!

> , so we can explore all
> the details about the print in several print shops here, and then decide
> which one is most apropriate to do the printing. Can someone just point me
> out three proposed designs (I know there are 3 different t-shirt colors),
> so we can ask in print shops and they could propose us the price for the
> print and a t-shirts. We we'll ask for the bas as well.

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/T-Shirts has a collection of designs,
we still need to pick one (and then make 3 out of this one, by adding the
words "staff" / "videoteam")

> There gonna be a
> logo on the bags as well?

all sponsors logos which qualify must be there. this needs another .svg design

> Thanks!

thank you!

cheers,
	Holger