Re: [Debconf-team] [DC12] DebConf12 status

2011/6/24 Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org>
Hi Leandro,

Hey!

thanks for your information, sounds very exciting! :)

Indeed. We're very excited about hosting DebConf next year.

On Dienstag, 21. Juni 2011, Leandro Gómez wrote:
> - Meetings with hotels
[...]
> We probably have to pay something in January in order to secure the
> venue.

do you have an estimate how much money that will be?

Not yet. It's around 10-30% of the total cost, but that's something we can negotiate with the venue. Hopefully there will be local money to cover this in January. The venue must be fully paid two weeks before the event.

I have the minutes from the meeting with Crowne Plaza. I will translate them and post to the list.

Cheers,

cheers,
       Holger