Re: [Debconf-team] Talks and scheduling update

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 07:13:09PM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

> Agreed. Now, if getting "pre-scheduled" is the only benefit of having
> a talks selection team, we could think about dropping the team and
> just scheduling everything. After all, a relatively large group of us
> rated the talks and selected the top among them — Shouldn't that be
> rewarded somehow?

At some point in time (IMHO when DC 9 was running) there was a
suggestion to publish the rating numbers in some way.  I'd be in favour
of this (but I'm not so terribly keen on it that I would volunteer to
implement it :-)).

> > Do we have explcitly-designated coordinators for these other tracks?  If
> > so, do they know that they're track coordinators?  have they been given
> > the privileges to mark events as belonging to their track, or at least a
> > way for them to report and give feeback/suggestions?
>
> Well, this should be obvious by now — Andreas Tille and Rhonda,
> respectively.

I'd volunteer for the Blends track.  I do not know if this has some
technical implications in Penta.

> Don't miss Thursday's meeting! :)

Please publish (again) the exact date / time for people like me who have
obviosely missed any previous announcement.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de