Re: [Debconf-team] Final numbers

P.S.

While we can perhaps be somewhat more liberal about deadlines etc. if
we're not paying for accommodation ourselves, it's unfair on our
accommodation sponsor to simply jump from that to "anything goes".
Indeed, they could quite justifiably expect us to be as strict as
normal.

We should also consider this in relation to e.g. having multiple
family members join an attendee -- at some point it becomes unfair to
have the sponsor pay for this, as it's not really a conference expense
they would have expected to be responsible for.  I doubt the sponsor
wants to deal with attendee payments, but it might be appropriate to
get cases like that booked directly with the hotel, for rooms beyond
the one that the main conference-attending person is taking.

--
Moray