[Debconf-team] Fixing sponsored registrations

Hi,

Once again, we are at the time to fix people who have a broken
sponsored registration, instead selected "--- please select one ---".

We *can* look and see when people first registered.

I would propose as a first approximation, (a) that people who ask, and
originally registered before deadline, be put in sponsored category.

If we want to be more strict, (b) we could do it just for people who did
as above and are active in Debian.

My vote is for (a) above.

- Richard