Re: [Debconf-team] Draft confirmation message

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 3:52 PM, Velimir Iveljic
<velimir.lists@foolcontrol.org> wrote:
> I would however like to resolve this thing that Adnan keeps mentioning.
> The reason we need to know where people are coming from is connected
> to Visa solution we are working on.

As has already been said, people will be reminded to fill in their
country as part of the confirmation process.

> We want to help everyone who requires a Visa to enter the country and
> want to know how many people are coming from those countries to make
> the process as easy and as fast as possible.

As has already been said several times, people who need visas should
already have contacted the visa team.  Another separate reminder about
that would be fine, though.

--
Moray