Re: [Debconf-team] Early travel sponsorship

On Tue, Jun 07, 2011 at 06:23:42PM +0100, Philip Hands wrote:

> > I will provide all support needed to make it a success.
>
> Oh, alright then.  (I suppose that's what I deserve for saying the V word)

yay!

Here is my first gift to The New Team: explaining the situation as it
stands and my thoughts on budgeting:

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/TravelSponsorship

Please let me know what other questions you (plural, everyone) has
about the process and I'll add to that page.  There is room for ideas,
and I added Brian's and some other I can remember.

This is only 10 minutes of work so far so is sort of disorganized
still.

Thanks,

- richard