Re: [Debconf-team] Magazine Ad is ready!

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 9:18 PM, Hector Oron <hector.oron@gmail.com> wrote:
>  We can still submit the advert for August edition by Wed 6/8, Noon
> CST as hard deadline. If we send it before that the best.

http://whiteboard.debian.net/debconf11-ad.wb now has text for both
cases, before or after DebConf.

Current contents:

Text if after DebConf:

DebConf, Debian’s annual developer conference, is an event filled with
talks, coding parties, and discussions – all highly technical in
nature. This year’s DebConf took place in Banja Luka, Republika
Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina, from 24th to 30th July 2011.
Immediately before DebConf we held DebCamp, a week of intensive
workshops where teams responsible for specific areas in Debian, who
usually communicate online, could meet face-to-face and work together
outside the scheduled events of the main conference.

Video presentations from Banja Luka are now available at
http://debconf11.debconf.org/

Next year’s conference will be held in Managua, Nicaragua.  Whether or
not you have attended previous DebConfs, if you’re interested in
Debian development, we look forward to seeing you there in 2012!

<big font>Thanks to all our sponsors who make DebConf possible:<big font>

<attached logos>

Text if before DebConf:

DebConf, Debian’s annual developer conference, is an event filled with
talks, coding parties, and discussions – all highly technical in
nature. This year’s DebConf will take place in Banja Luka, Republika
Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina, from 24th to 30th July 2011.
Immediately before DebConf we’ll hold DebCamp, a week of intensive
workshops where teams responsible for specific areas in Debian, who
usually communicate online, can meet face-to-face and work together
outside the scheduled events of the main conference.

Video presentations from Banja Luka will be streamed live online at
http://debconf11.debconf.org/

Next year’s conference will be held in Managua, Nicaragua.  If you
can’t make this year’s DebConf, but you’re interested in Debian

--
Moray