Re: [Debconf-team] Magazine Ad is ready!

Hi!

* Leandro Gómez <leo.telsen@gmail.com> [110530 18:04]:
>> On Mon May 30, 2011 at 15:19:28 +0200, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
>>> That looks awesome, but I'm wondering what the "message" of that ad is.
>>>  Inviting other people to attend?  Gather new sponsors?  Invite new
>>> speakers?  And... If a reader of the ad got the message, whom should
>>> (s)he contact, and how?
>
> Quoting Moray:
>
> 'The advertising aspect itself isn't all that important to us, but we
> promise some categories of sponsor that their logos will appear in
> these magazines, so we have to make sure that happens, even if the
> 'adverts' are after DebConf as in some previous years. '

And because we are doing senseless advertisement, we don't even care
about the content?  Can we please add least a URL?

Having an advertisement without any sensible message is one thing,
having it also without and sensible way to find out more will just make
us look like fools.

Best Regards,
  Alexander