Re: [Debconf-team] Magazine ad(s)

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 4:58 AM, Hector Oron <hector.oron@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Moray,

2011/5/11 Moray Allan <moray@sermisy.org>:

> This probably means that the deadline for us to get in is very soon --
> in a previous year it appears to have been the start of May.
>
> As a reminder, a draft advert has been prepared,
> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/File:DC11_NN_03.png
>
> We *must* add sponsor logos to this, and it might additionally be
> useful to add at least a brief text to explain what DebConf is!
>
> For comparison, last year's advert is at
> http://emdebian.org/~zumbi/docs/lj-final.pdf

Full page ad booked for August issue.
Artwork is due on 5/31. Information and specs can be found on
http://www.linuxjournal.com/advertising/specs
There are 2 options for full page ad- most people go for bleed- but you can
choose either full page size.

Also if we send them a 728X90 banner- They will get it up in rotation on
linuxjournal.com.

It was suggested to contact Leandro G� (leogg) who has done DC11
Artwork to accomplish the AD artwork.
Status pending on finding out Leandro availability.

Yes, I'm available and will start working on the ad this week.�
If someone else is
good on artwork (for paper printable formats),
please speak up.

Cheers,
--

-- Day DVB-T stop working nicely