Re: [Debconf-team] Payments: USD conversion, and DIVA taking attendee payments

Just to add here, i've checked with a few Banks (Raiffeisen,
UniCredit, Hypo-Alpe-Adria and a few more that are the "biggest") and
they all have similar provision they charge when transferring money
from Bosnia to EU, which is around €20 for the ones "sending" the
money, and also the Bank receiving the money would charge it's client
around €15.

I don't know if this is too much, or maybe even not important, i just
thought it is interesting information.

Velimir