Re: [Debconf-team] Talk submission: Difference between "Submission notes" / "Abstract" / "Description"

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 05:51:18PM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:
> Now I'm not so sure if this is correct, but let me know what you want
> to do and I can update instructions.

As I said in my last mail:  Something like:

s/Abstract/Short Abstract (for use in schedule)/
s/Description/Full Abstract (for talk team evaluation and proceedings)/

or even better / more precise wording.

It might be that I have just seen the "Submission notes" because I'm
member of several teams which just see this.  So if this is not
displayed for everybody, I'm fine with it.  However, it could also be
expressed by:

s/Submission notes/& for organising teams/

or something like this.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--