Re: [Debconf-team] T-Shirt Design for DebConf11

It's not a contest, that's why i've put ""..

We just want to have more options, it's not a headache at all if you
ask me! We let people design and in the end just pick one :)

Sorry if you miss-understood what i wanted to say here, but it's not
much different then what we did for the dc11 logo, website header and
any other designing stuff for DebConf11.

Velimir