[Debconf-team] registration@ and talks@ aliases

Hi,

We need to get registration@ and talks@ aliases set up.

registration@ - should have nattie (volunteered to join registration
team), me (to provide continuity with previous years: I don't plan on
being too active, if someone else wants to provide continuity).
schultmc can join if ey wants (SPI contact for payments).  I can
probably be the FFIS payment contact.

We could use one or two local people who know things about hotels,
accommodation, etc.  Velimir?  Eventually, we'll add the room
assigners to this alias (gwolf and amaya are listed on the teams page,
would you like to join now?).

talks@ - gwolf will hold down this alias for now, until the rest of
the team is added.  (has this replaced the old committee@ alias?)

(other aliases:)

venue@ - old alias from last year, for archival/communication cc
purposes.  Can be removed unless local people this year would like it.

visa@ - is this team doing OK ?

Thanks,

- Richard