[Debconf-team] Global team meeting notes, 11 April 2011

Hi,

We just had the meeting in #debconf-team.  The next meeting is on 25
April, 19 UTC.

Meetbot notes:
  http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2011/debconf-team.2011-04-11-18.59.html
Meetbot log:
  http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2011/debconf-team.2011-04-11-18.59.log.html

Thanks,

- Richard

===============

Human summary:

DC10 final report
- Waiting for DC9 SPI data so darst can add budget data to DC10 final
  report (mainly dealing with surplus amounts)

Local updates
- Accommodation
  - We have about 300 hotel rooms reserved, and 120 dorm rooms
  - We only pay for this for what we use, so cancellations are free to
    us.
- Food
  - Still as before, breakfast at the separate hotels, lunch/dinner at
    Bosna
- Venue
  - Local team will try to get blueprints for venue, for video team's
    use
  - Will also try assessing things like electrical sockets/power.

Registration
- 125 people registered thus far
- nattie, maybe tiago, tassia if they are interested + a few local
  people on registration@ (darst will prod)
- reconfirmation and other deadlines will be decided later

Talks
- Not much to do now, gwolf will be on talks@ for the time being.

Fundraising
- Some global people have made contacts.  We need more people working
  on this.
- We don't really have a "leader", darst will ping various people to
  try to find one.

Budget
- darst is going to try to keep track of it this year, better than
  past years
- send darst information when you learn of it, and for each
  transaction/invoice
- darst will get FFIS/SPI accounts set up
- There was some brief discussion about t-shirts here.
- DIVA got the letter, haven't sent it back yet.  Hasn't gotten 150k€
  yet, but should be "soon".

Coordination with publicity team
- darst will make a "Press" page to add to DebConf manual, send for
  review.

AOB / Next meeting
- Next meeting in two weeks, 25 April.
- Brief discussion about registration/reconfirmation deadlines, to
  allow more local people to register, but this will be discussed with
  later.