Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf GLOBAL team - Report

UPDATE from Adnan
(he has sent this email twice already, but it hasn't arrived to the
list apparently)

@Gunnar,

Basically they are all double beds, the only beds that are "one
person" size are those in dorms.

@Team,

I'm not going to Banja Luka (unless there is any other issue needed to
be solved) since i have my midterms this week, but i will send someone
from DIVA to take care of the hotels reservation.
We need this done ASAP!

I also won't be attending the next Sponsorship meeting because of the
same reason (midterms).
If however my presence is essential i will try and find some time for it!

Adnan