Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf GLOBAL team - Report

Adnan Hodzic dijo [Mon, Apr 04, 2011 at 08:13:30PM +0200]:
> > - Regular room (single bed, sharing room)
> > - Regular room (am willing to share a double bed with someone)
> > - Regular room (double bed, am going with my couple)
> > - I will arrange my own
>
> Actually this sounds really good to me.
>
> > - Regular room (single bed, sharing room)
>
> This would be I prefer to be alone by myself :)

Umh, this leads to misunderstandings then. A "single" bed is a
"single-person-width" bed. A "double" bed is a "wide" bed. English
natives, how would this best resolve?

> >> Finishing Penta should be our number one priority.
> >
> > It is basically done. The problem is... Understanding the many hidden
> > knobs in the beast :( The modifications are _really_ simple.
>
> Do you think we could have it open for "testing" purposes?

Once I understand the bits needed to safely push it, we can open it
for production. Believe me, the modifications are trivial, but the
processes are not. And right now, with Ganneff away, I can only step
verrrry carefuly trying to understand things and not break any. Right
now, I'm trying to set the instance on pentatest - It's almost done,
but I don't dare push a thing to cletus before making sure it's
fine. I'm trying to understand why a table does not like its own
structure :-P