Re: [Debconf-team] Proposed dates for DebConf12

2011/4/3 René Mayorga <rmayorga@debian.org>
On Sun, Apr 03, 2011 at 02:09:50AM -0600, Leandro Gómez wrote:
> 2011/4/3 René Mayorga <rmayorga@debian.org>
>
> > On Sun, Apr 03, 2011 at 12:43:25AM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:
> > > On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 08:10:02PM -0600, Leandro Gómez wrote:
> > >

> > > Given that does anyone have comments?
> >
> > It is a silly comment, but I think it is to early to take a side for DC12
> > dates.
> >

> Well, we can postpone it, but then I'm not sure if we can get the venue. The
> Crowne Plaza Convention Center is a really great location and it gets booked
> pretty fast.

Great, that it is why I said it was a silly comment, I have not strong opinion
about the dates, but if you have a rush to book the venue, go ahead, any dates
for me will work :).

As Ana said, we don't need to announce the dates publically. If there's no strong opposition from the global team, we would like to go with option A and start negotiations with the venue and hotels as soon as possible.

Cheers

--
René