Re: [Debconf-team] Proposed dates for DebConf12

On Sun, 2011-04-03 at 02:09 -0600, Leandro Gómez wrote:

>         It is a silly comment, but I think it is to early to take a
>         side for DC12 dates.
>

> Well, we can postpone it, but then I'm not sure if we can get the
> venue. The Crowne Plaza Convention Center is a really great location
> and it gets booked pretty fast.

While René Mayorga, it is a silly comment, I think that the problem you
will face is that very few people outside of Nicaragua can have a strong
opinion, one way or the other.

We can imagine all sorts of reasons for some date being better than some
other date, but you guys are the ones who *know*.

For example I could *say* that from reading Wikipedia it seems that July
might be drier than August (but when in July?), and this seems like a
desirable characteristic, but I think you should just make the decision
and tell us when it will be...

Cheers,
					Andrew.
andrew (AT) morphoss (DOT) com                            +64(272)DEBIAN
         There are only two kinds of tequila.  Good and better.