Re: [Debconf-team] professional attendees, debconf11

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 05:02:21PM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was made aware that some people need prices for professional attendees now
> but can't find them, guess because we don't have them yet. Some companies
> need them earlier as others, so we should come up with them asap.

I guess we could say "Cost of hotel registration at <those hotels>",
since if our ideal plan works out they wouldn't have to pay us
anything.

However, we would need to confirm we are using the hotels (and which
hotels) first.  We should also make sure that "professional" attendees
can take advantage of whatever discounts we get.

Local team: When talking to the hotels in the next few days, can you
try to work on some sort of discount code where "professional"
attendees can book rooms at our discount rates?

Thanks,

- Richard