Re: [Debconf-team] professional attendees, debconf11

Hi,

On Sonntag, 20. März 2011, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On a related topic, a CfP (not to mention a actual schedule) would also
> help ;) On http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Teams#Talks I see nothing
> about CfP, that worries me slightly.

it's written there, just not CfP but "Call for talks, get submissions, rate
them, select them. Should have several leaders, and a committee to help with
the rating."

So me cant read, that also worries me slightly :) Anyway...

http://debconf10.debconf.org/cfp.xhtml was published on March, 14th, 2010, so
compared to that we are a bit late. That CfP (which was actually published
as "call for contributions" which I like even better than CfP) had a deadline
of May 1st.

What deadline should we make this year? Still May 1st or should/can we make it
May 15th?

cheers,
	Holger