[Debconf-team] svn repositories blog and reports moved

Hey,

i just finished merging the blog and the reports svn into debconf-data
preserving their entire history.

They are there in their own subdirectories as

 - the blog one really needs to be one dir, not many splitted into the
   individual conf directories, for the service to work on our webhost
 - I dont see a good reason to splitup the reports, besides it being too
   big a hassle in the merge. Should anyone really do so and have good
   reasons, svn mv exists.

I set the old locations inaccessible, so noone can accidently commit or
work with them.

You can get a checkout of the new stuff either by updating your
debconf-data checkout, should you have a full one, or by getting
one of

svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debconf-data/blog
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debconf-data/reports

(or their http:// link in case you dont have alioth access).

--
bye, Joerg
Lisa, Vampires are make-believe, like elves, gremlins, and eskimos.