Re: [Debconf-team] 2010-03-08 DC11 global team meeting summary

Other useful pages regarding transit through neighbouring countries:

http://www.mip.gov.me/en/index.php/Visa-Information/
http://www.mfa.rs/Consularaffairs.htm

Regards

pub 2048R/01FBB71F 2010-08-09
Key fingerprint = A8E5 B584 14AD 8811 578E  5E17 3B3E D480 01FB B71F
uid Vladimir Atanackovic (BLUUG.ORG key)
sub 2048R/E400CCEA 2010-08-09 pub 2048R/01FBB71F 2010-08-09
XMPP = vanja@jabberd.bluug.org