Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] Header Issues

> it was decided in the meeting two meetings ago, that the sponsor levels should
> be discussed and decided by the sponsorsteam. Until now, this discussion has
> not taken place, and thus no decision neither.

This was because we're still trying to see how much of the sponsorship
will be taken by the government, especially since they are planning to
be our general financial sponsor. After the meeting I'm having with
them tomorrow, we're ready to move on with rest of the sponsorships.

> I'd suggest to have a least written+complete proposal for the meeting, better
> yet, a decision.

Which meeting are you talking about, DebConf ones or?

Adnan