Re: [Debconf-team] Extra money we forgot we had

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 11:28:59AM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Freitag, 4. Februar 2011, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > > On the same subject, can we please pour the other DebConf money we have
> > > in Europe where they can be seen by DPL and Auditors (i.e. the Debian
> > > FFIS account)? Currently there is no visibility of those money to us,
> > > beside the mention of them that I've been seen in the past on this list.
> > >
> > > Past DebConf balance(s) make clear where those money come from, so I
> > > really don't see any advantage in keeping them separate.
> >
> > ... this request is still valid and AFAICT independent to the other one.
> > Ping.
>
> So you can see money at FFIS?  So this means you're looking for money
> from debconf3 (Oslo), debconf5 (Helsinki), debconf7 (Edinburgh)?
> Anywhere else? dc9 was handled with FFIS.

No, I cannot see *debconf* money at FFIS and that is the main problem
I'm trying to solve. The same is true for auditors, which make the
problem even worse. At the very minimum, I want read access to that
money for me and the auditors.

Moreover, as DPL, I'd like also to have "write" access to those money,
just in case something bad happen and I need to pay something on those
money.

All that considered, I would prefer if we can simply move those money to
the regular Debian FFIS account and get rid of the DebConf-specific
account at FFIS. I see no point in having those two separate.

Cheers.