[Debconf-team] Organizational meeting TODAY, 20:00 UTC

Hello,

This is a reminder that we are having a meeting today at 20:00 UTC.  I
will improve the agenda more to make it smoother.

Roughly, we'll try to establish who is the point person or people for
each team, make sure each team has experienced people to rely on, and
perhaps point towards resources for the teams.

We might discuss timeframes for teams, but will try to avoid getting
involved in _how_ stuff should happen - that is for later.

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Meetings
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Teams

The above is at least my ideas - any other thoughts?  Remember, we are
hoping to recruit new people, so let's be welcoming.

thanks,

- Richard