[Debconf-team] DebConf11 teams list

Hello,

I recently created this page listing teams for DC11:
  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Teams

Right now, it's pretty blank, since it hasn't been passed around yet.

=> If you are interested in being on some of the teams there, please
=> add yourself to the page.

If we happen to get everything filled out, we may not need the
"organizational meeting" next week.

I am about to make some announcements to broader Debian to try to get
new people involved in these teams.  I think that we should try to
have a mix of experienced debconf team members and new volunteers on
each team.

If we get enough experienced people signed up, the organizational
meeting could be more targeted towards new people, if not, then we'll
have to prod current members to volunteer, too.

Thoughts on anything related to teams or the meeting?

- richard