[Debconf-team] Meeting notes, 2011 Jan 11

Hi,

We just had a meeting.  The agenda is below and at
  http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2011/debconf-team.2011-01-11-20.00.html

We will have a organizational / team building meeting in two weeks
(Jan 25, 20:00 UTC) and one in four weeks (Feb 8, 20:00 UTC).

Many thanks to everyone who participated.

- Richard

=====

* Final report
  - We have 12 days until we hope articles to be in.
  - gwolf, marcot -> social events
  - moray, aroundthfur -> scour for blog posts
  - DrDub -> help assemble
  - marcot -> video team article
  - darst coordinates
  - http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/FinalReport
  * subtopic at end of meeting: moving reports subversion to alioth
    - some preferred to move svn to alioth so that it is accessible by
      more peolpe
    - one requirement for doing this was that all history needs to
      stay together.
    - don't move (for now)

* Sponsor brackets
  - sponsor brackets roughly as in DC9
  - DrDub, aroundthfur, vedran_omeragic make documentation of sponsor
    levels and send to list
  - agreed to make a "media sponsors" category

* Organizational / new member meeting
  - Call for volunteers via d-d-a and blog post
  - Meeting dedicated to filling teams and getting volunteers, not the
    "how" of things.
  - darst in charge of this
  - (this is the meeting on Feb 8 20:00 UTC)

* Sponsor posters / poster session
  - http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/PosterSession
  - Should we allow sponsors to have a poster presented --> agreed:
    yes
  - Everyone should be able to present a poster if they want it,
    though
  - Sponsorship team / talks team (for general attendee posters) will
    work out details

* Email aliases
  - talk to admin@dc.o about it
  - Right now we have committee, schedule, papers, registration, herb,
    ffis, laundry, sponsorship, money, report, numbers, visa, rooms,
    talks, assassins, debcamp, venue, debianday.

* Standards of respect policy
  - http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/StandardsOfRespect
  - (I think we like the short version)
  - Agreement for now: antiharassment@debCONF.o pointed to
    antiharassment@debIAN.o for now.  Can be adjusted later.
  - for now darst is the "babysitter" of this project (but ey would
    like to hand it off to someone else)
  - (aside: we need to put one of the texts on our website)

* DC12 decision / delegations
  - Not much discussed here, but moray would like comments on the list
  - Discussion/decision process should probably start soonish
  - But it's not like a decision exactly has to be made immediately

* Next meetings
  - As above, in two and in four weeks, same time.