Re: [Debconf-team] Poster session (was: Re: Sponsorship plans and prices)

I skimmed the page, looks good and will take time to read it fully.

Just for the record, if I remember correctly Phil throw the idea of a
poster session as a way to make up to our Bronze sponsors for swapping
their logos from t-shirt to conference bag. I'm really on board with
that idea and just that will make sense for a poster session. We sadly
need to differentiate how we thank our sponsors based on how much they
contribute to the conference so I will push from Bronze and above.
OTOH, most Steel sponsors have such a connection with the conference
itself (e.g., they are actual DDs) that they can get their message
across with a poster easily through the other channels ---if we make
the more inclusive poster session.

tl;dr: yay for poster sessions for all, but don't miss the sponsors
because we need someway to make it up to the Bronze ones.

P.