[Debconf-team] Regarding the DC9 cash

Hi,

First, Happy New Year to all of you! :-)

Somehow many currently involved orga team members don't know the plan Michael
Schultheiss decided on when I pinged him about on to handle the DC9 euro cash
last summer was never communicated to most of the currently involved team, even
though several individual team members do. So here it is: we intentionally
didn't deposit it in the bank in the US so as not to take the currency loss.
It's still safe and sound in euro currency in a known location in my parents'
place in Brooklyn (NYC), waiting to be handed off to some orga person who knows
they'll be going to DC11. Currently it doesn't look like I'll likely be free to
attend, though I hope that will change, so let me know if you want to be the
one to bring the money from NYC to Bosnia.

Best wishes with the rest of DC11 orga work, and I look forward to submitting
my part of the DC10 final report in the coming weeks.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org