Re: [Debconf-team] Doodle poll: January 2012 Global team meeting

2011/12/6 Daniel Kahn Gillmor <dkg@fifthhorseman.net>:
> it may just be the non-javascript version of the poll, but fwict these
> proposed times don't mention the time zone.  Could you clarify that?  we
> have a lot of time zones on the global team :)

But for those of us using Doodle set to our own timezone, and
currently just trusting that that works, please make sure that that
continues to work, and that any new wording doesn't contradict the
timezone information Doodle gives directly, as it has done before,
leading to some confusion for at least me.

I suggest adding wording like "If you have disabled Javascript, these
times will show in the default Doodle timezone of ...", after someone
figures out what happens in that situation.

--
Moray