Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf12-localteam] DebConf global team meeting tomorrow

Leandro Gómez dijo [Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 07:24:37AM -0600]:
> Hello team!
>
> Sorry for the short notice. Tomorrow, Saturday 15 at 16UTC, we have DebConf
> global team meeting at #debconf-team on irc.oftc.net.
>
> The agenda:
>
> 1. DebConf11 final report status
> 2. Official dates for DebConf12
> 3. DebConf12 Sponsorship levels
> 4. AOB

Ok, as I'm not present for the meeting — As set in the Wiki, I
volunteered to write two sections: "Numbers" and "Talk selection". I
have not done so, and I'm afraid I'm a bit dusty, so I'll have to dive
into the mailing lists, Penta and the database to get refreshed
information to do my part. But I am setting a deadline for myself two
weeks from now.

Greetings,