Re: [Debconf-team] Actual food numbers

Quoting Richard Darst (rkd@zgib.net):

> Anyone who knows can just add them to here (or to debconf-data svn):
>   http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Food

It is quite likely (wild guess only, though) that we find out that the
number of *lunch* meals is significantly lower than dinner.

This might be an artefact of DebConf11: I have noticed that more and
more people were skipping lunch because it was served on tables (nopt
a buffet) at the hotel and was indeed really long.

As a consequence, I would at least recommend keeping that remark along
with the raw number of meals.