Re: [Debconf-team] Sponsor bags

In article <[🔎] 87oc06yf3r.fsf@poker.hands.com> phil@hands.com writes:
>On Sun, 31 Jul 2011 10:35:36 +0200, Moray Allan <moray@sermisy.org> wrote:
>> Amazingly, it seems that the sponsor bags were sent out yesterday,
>> eleven and a half months ahead of the usual schedule.
>>=20
>> Thanks to all involved in making that happen.
>
>Yes, that's a bit odd actually -- it seems that everyone that is listed
>as sponsors team at present has a convincing explanation for why it's
>nothing to do with them any more, so I'd guess that we need to rectify
>that ASAP.

AFAIK nattie deserves the major blame for that, all I did was provide the
sharpie and seal envelopes.

I think not waiting for the final report was the correct decision, and any
extra mailing costs involved by sending multiple things separately to the
sponsors will be made up by the reminding the sponsors we exist.