Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] Offer for electrical installations inside the venue

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 02:57:46PM +0200, Marinko Tarlać wrote:
> Hi to all.
>
> Here is the offer for the electrical installations inside the
> building. As I can see, the price for equipment and the
> installations is 1900KM + 323KM (VAT)... That is 2223KM (1140 €)
>
> As I can see from the offer, the price includes 30m hi-power Cu cord
> which is quite expensive (around 12KM/m). In case we need more than
> 30m, the price will be corrected.
>
> Please consider this offer and let me know about it. All
> installations can be done in next 2-3 days. The same pro invoice is
> sent to DIVA
>
> I tried to contact several other companies but the deadline is to
> short for them.  In case they respond, I'll inform you...

Could you tell me which of these options was taken (I have sent two

Adding debconf-team@ to this thread, since some of them might be able
to respond.  Or, perhaps we will have to wait for the DIVA records.

Thanks,

- Richard