Re: [Debconf-team] Buying stuff for Cheese and Wine party

Quoting Karolina Kalic (karolina@resenje.org):
> Vedran asked me to go with Christian and Carol in shopping for Cheese and
> Wine party. I sad yes, just tell me when and where I should be tomorrow? As

11:45, 12:00 Frontdesk. I changed the hour because I don't want to
miss the "Bits from the DPL" talk.

> I understood, it is around 10h. My friend brought a knife, but it is the
> small one, and we got another corkscrew. :) I asked in the hotel restaurant
> for the big knife, and they told me that they would give is if the party is
> somewhere in the hotel premises, but we can not take it outside the
> hotel.But they kindly explained to me that they should have the knife
> in the
> Banski dvor in the kitchen. So we'll try to find it tomorrow.

OK, good to know. You'll quickly see that any knife is welcomed (as
long as it's used to cut bread or cheese or saucisson...:-)).