[Debconf-team] "final numbers"

The "final numbers" can be found in the same place they have been
updating for the last month or so - they are just saner now:

  http://rkd.zgib.net/http/debconf/only-reconfirmed/rooms-by-date-2.txt
  - This is the same thing as was on the whiteboard, just automatically
    updated.
  - The uppermost block is "for all people" and what you want.

Expect some more updates overnight and tomorrow morning - going up by
two or three.

The registration team has dropped everyone who hasn't reconfirmed,
entered dates, or paid on time, or other invalid combinations.  They
can correct with us until we can't fix it anymore.  We need to know
who to mail for last minute cancellations, date changes, etc - this
means the hotel contact information requested a week ago, and the cost
structure of that.

So right now this means:
- 245 people want rooms
- Max 243 people in rooms at once
- We don't know how many rooms minimum we will need, but please
  reserve *all* of them (193 rooms total), and we will make attendees
  happier.
- The number of people per day varies greatly, and probably will
  continue to fluctuate as people have last-minute one-day changes due
  to changing travel plans.

If you want, here is food:
  http://rkd.zgib.net/http/debconf/only-reconfirmed/food-by-date.txt

- richard