[Debconf-team] I did not get any email regarding sponsorship

Hi!

Somebody else from the team already informed me about my status, but
I haven't gotten any email regarding travel sponsorship.
Reporting it here in case there were a problem with more emails,
If you are waiting for travel sponsorship and you did not get an email,
ask.

Please, whoever who sent the email check what happened, I would like
to know if there is any problem with my d.o email setup.

Ana