Re: [Debconf-team] Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

On 15/06/11 11:27, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi Dererk,
>
> On Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2011, Dererk wrote:
>> I misspelled the address, didn't I?
> yes, its debconf11-localteam@l.dc._org_
>
> and you'll want to ask visa@debconf.org for those letters.
>

> Out of curiosity, why didnt you ask for a letter earlier?
>

> cheers,
> 	Holger

Ah, great then. Danke! :-)

I didn't consider it would be necessary before, but when chatting with a
close friend of mine yesterday, he told me that, as for what he
perceived and other told him, .DE customs got a little bit stricter with
Latam (he's Argentinian) visitors recently. He frequently trips to
Germany for business, and since I'm arriving to DC11 through .DE, I
wanted to avoid any possible conflict.

Hope I don't need it at all! :-)

Cheers,

Dererk